Safety Protocols for Safe Dentistry
At the office of Dental Buddies of Vero Beach, our patients and team’s safety and wellness has always been our first priority. We comply with the strictest of OSHA standards with health, safety, and sterilization protocols and procedures following universal precautions. We have fully researched the latest technologies being used to prevent disease transmission and provide you a safe, infection free environment. During this extremely uncertain time due to COVID-19, in addition to adhering to all OSHA mandated infection control procedures, we have gone above and beyond to ensure that our patients are being offered safe dentistry.
New Appointment Protocols
- Prior to any appointment, all patients and guests are prescreened for symptoms of or exposure to illness.
- We ask that all patients and guests wear a mask and practice social distancing while in our office.
- Patients will have their temperatures taken and will asked to complete a brief health questionnaire.
- We provide hand sanitizer to all patients prior to entering our office area and instruct to sterilize again and provide mouthwash for rinsing prior to being seen by the dental professional.
- Our Personal Protection Equipment has been increased, all staff are following very strict guidelines keeping outerwear and work wear separate and sanitized. We also provide additional intraoral suction appliances to minimize aerosol production, air filtration systems, external suction units, and UV lights for sanitation.